Salient Features of the Books:
- A list of commonly used Experiment Tools in Chemistry laboratory
- A section on Laboratory Ethics given in the beginning includes a set of guidelines to remind students on how to conduct while working in the laboratory
- Experiments given in a systematic way
- Procedure aided with neat and labelled diagrams, wherever necessary
- Questions to prepare for Viva Voce given at the end of each experiment
About the Author:
Neha Sharma is a gold medalist in M.Tech. from Guru Gobind Singh lndraprastha University. She did her M.Sc. in Physics from University of Delhi and has worked as an Assistant Professor in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida for more than seven years. Presently she is working as PGT Physics in a reputed school in Delhi.