The book VIVA ICSE PHYSICS for Class IX has been prepared with a hope that it will be able to meet the academic aspirations of the young inquisitive minds.
Salient Features of the Book:
- Based on the latest syllabus of Physics for Class IX prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi
- An informal, interactive style of presentation
- A large number of questions, well-labelled illustrations and diagrams, pictures, solved examples, etc., to help students understand various facts and concepts clearly
- Topic-end assignments, to help students develop a better understanding of the concepts learned
- Boxed features, to highlight the past and future developments in science and technology, and provide more relevance to the subject described therein
- Activities, to help students understand a topic in an interactive way
- Pointwise summary, to help students recapitulate the main ideas or facts learned
About the Authors:
Dr. S K Jain did his postgraduation from IIT Delhi and PhD from University of Delhi. He specializes in Boxed Features Physical Chemistry and takes special interest in Electrochemistry and Energy Conversion. He has published over fifty research papers in journals of international repute. Dr. Jain has visited several countries on research assignments as Research Associate and also as Visiting Scientist. He has written many textbooks for school and college students.
Dr. Shailesh K Jain did his postgraduation from IIT I