Think IT is a series of eight books for classes 1 to 8. The books are based on Edubuntu and LibreOffice
What makes Think IT special?
- A wide range of objective and subjective exercises
- Warm-up activity given to assess the previous learning of concepts in Warm Up
- Questions based on thinking skills in Brain Teaser and Apply Your Learning
- Additional facts and information in More to Learn
- Discussions on various concepts taught in Let's Discuss
- Sample lab activities with solutions in Do and Learn
- Practical tasks to apply ICT (Information and Communication Technology) skills on other subjects in In the Lab
- Hands-on activities and projects to enhance observation, imagination and creativity of children, and to promote group work given in Activity Corner
- Assessment Sheet given after a few chapters in Let's Review
- Additional lab activities and projects to help students strengthen the application of concepts learnt given in Lab Activities and Projects
- Glossary of all important terms given in Technopedia
- Detailed Teacher's Manual
- Online Worksheets at www.vivadigital.in
About the Author:
Ms Sreekala P (MCA, BSc) is a senior secondary computer science teacher with more than 10 years of experience. She has worked in some reputed schools in Pune and Kerala. Currently, she is teaching in a reputed school in Thrissur, Kerala.
Shalini Bhatnagar has an MCA degree and over 21 years experience in teaching as a PGT teacher in Red Roses Public School, Saket, New Delhi. For the last 8 years, she has been an examiner for evaluation of theory and practical examinations for class 12. She is a State Teacher Awardee.