Projects & Activities • Crosswords & Grids • Practice Questions • Glossary of IT Terms
Viva Dot Com: Computer Applications is specially meant for Class 9 students following the CBSE curriculum. The book is organized into four units, syllabus prescribed by CBSE, practice questions and a glossary. These units include description of the basics of IT, the basic information processing tools, projects on Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, an overview on Security, Plagiarism and Careers in IT, the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE, practice questions and the definitions of basic terms related to IT in glossary. It also includes Scratch and Python based on the latest syllabus.
- Aims at familiarizing the students with basics of IT and developing skills for using various IT tools
- Strictly follows the latest CBSE curriculum and guidelines
- Includes theoretical and practical exercises
- Ensures coverage of all topics as prescribed in the CBSE syllabus in simple and easy language
- Includes extensive illustrations and examples including diagrams, pictures, graphics and screenshots
- Includes practice questions and application projects to assess the learning of student!
CD for Teachers
- Flip book
- Test Generator
- Sample Lesson Plan
Teacher s Resource
About the Author:
Prof. Ashok Arora is a renowned author with over 25 years of experience in teaching, writing and software development. He is a visiting faculty to various Indian universities and management institutes including IMT (Institute of Management Technology), AIMA (All India Management Association), MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University) and SMU (Sikkim Manipal University). He has authored more than 50 books for universities and schools on the topics including MIS, Unix and C, Computer Fundamentals and Encyclopaedia of IT.
About the Series Editor:
Shalini Bhatnagar has an MCA degree and over 17 years experience in teaching in a reputed school in New Delhi. For the last 8 years, she has been an examiner for evaluation of theory and practical examinations for class 12.