|A Multi-Skill Language Course|
The language skills acquired at school often determine children’s future academic success. With a comprehensive language-learning package, Real English trains school-level learners to use English confidently for academic purposes and social interaction.
• ENGAGING TEXT: a rich and representative selection of classic and contemporary literature including stories, folk tales, anecdotes, biographies, episodes from history, real stories, factual writing, plays, poems and rhymes.
• CORE SKILLS: reading and comprehension • listening • thematic and general vocabulary • speaking • grammar and usage • aesthetic appreciation • pronunciation • functional and creative writing
• VALUES AND LIFE SKILLS: beyond-the-text activities that focus on values and impart essential life skills
• PURPOSIVE ORGANIZATION: well-graded, cross-referenced and contextually organized practice tasks; space for written responses
• ELEGANT PRESENTATION: coIourfuI, imaginative illustrations in a contemporary layout
The pedagogic approach in Real English helps learners achieve both functional knowledge of English and a deep understanding of its linguistic structures. The lessons incorporate core value elements like national identity, tolerance, women empowerment, ethical conduct and protection of the environment. The carefully graded exercises involve varying levels of challenge and difficulty aimed at different learning styles and abilities.
RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS: Lesson plans • Answer key • Animated lessons • Printable worksheets • Enhanced e-book • Test generator
PRINT: Coursebook • Workbook • Supplementary reader • Teacher’s guide
DIGITAL: Animated lessons • Enhanced e-books • Interactive modules • Audio for listening practice • Printable worksheets • Test generator •
About the Author:
K.E. Sunil completed his M.A. in English and M.Phil. in English Language Teaching from the Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (now English and Foreign Languages University), Hyderabad, and is currently pursuing his Ph.D. in Morphophonemics at the Department of Linguistics, Dravidian University. He has offered a course in academic writing for the International Training Programme at the Central lnstitute of English and Foreign Languages and has worked on the Multi-Lingual Dictionary Project at the Regional lnstitute of English, Bengaluru. His areas of interest include syllabus design, materials production, and language testing and evaluation. Sunil is presently a lecturer at Vidyaniketan Pre-university College, Ullal, Bengaluru.
I like viva apps and I like only real English text book
So excited and best
This best book
Language is very suitable for students