ICSE Mathematics, a carefully planned series for Classes 6 to 8, conforms to the latest curriculum of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).The series aims at creating an environment where students see mathematics as something to talk about, to communicate, to discuss among them and to use it in daily life.
Features of the series:
- In-text Exercises given after every section of a chapter to reinforce the concepts learnt
- Maths Info for additional information and Try These for hands-on practice are given throughout the chapters
- At A Glance at the end of each chapter to summarize the concepts learnt
- Mental Maths, Practice Time and Think Smart to consolidate the concepts learnt in each chapter
- Unit-wise Self-Testing Exercises and Question Bank compiled at the end of the book
- Concepts’ Glimpse and Formula Sheet provided at the end of the book for a quick recall
- Life skills-based questions given either throughout the chapter or at the end of Practice Time
- Subject Integration introduced to help students understand the application of mathematics in other subjects and various fields
- Activities integrated throughout the book to strengthen the concepts learnt
Additional Teacher’s Support
Teacher’s Manual • Lesson plan • Solutions of selected questions • Worksheets with answers
Digital Support (www.vivadigital.in) • Flip book Test generator • Solutions of selected questions • Worksheets with answers • Test generator • Lesson plan
Download Teacher’s Support material on www.vivadigital.in
About the Authors:
Monicaa Abhijit, with teaching experience of over 25 years, is currently teaching in St. Thomas School, New Delhi.
Ajay Kumar, with teaching experience of over 15 years, is currently heading the Mathematics Department in St. Mary’s School, New Delhi.