Blends is an integrated semester series that has been designed to meet the daily needs of school children of classes 1 to 5. The series is aligned with the National Education Policy 2020, the National Curriculum Framework for Foundational Stage NCF-FS 2022 and NCF 2023 which are considered historic step towards reforming and modernising our education system.
- Each book for classes 1 and 2 includes English, Mathematics, Environmental Studies and General Knowledge.
- Each book for classes 3 to 5 includes English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies and General Knowledge.
- This series is based on the concept of one-semester-one-book to reduce the bulk of the school bag.
- Knowledge of the subject gained is linked with the child’s everyday experiences
- English: A systematic exposition of language concepts, and thorough practice for each language skill provided
- Mathematics: Activity-based learning and exercises provided to develop logical thinking and reasoning
- Environmental Studies: Concepts introduced through an interactive approach, and exercises and activities provided to assess the knowledge gained
- General Knowledge: Carefully graded chapters providing informative content and introducing values and life skills in an appealing way.
Digital Aids for Teachers: