- Amazing Facts
- NCERT Textbook Questions
- Practice Questions
- Mind Maps
Viva Social Science Workbooks for classes 6 to 8 are strictly based on the contents of the revised and updated NCERT textbooks. The three books have been developed to help students prepare for evaluation, and for additional practice and self-assessment. Numerous questions have been included in each book to provide a comprehensive revision of the entire syllabus.
- Each chapter starts with a Gist or Summary of the NCERT Course Content for the chapter, in an easy and comprehensible bullet-point format.
- High-resolution Pictures are given in almost every chapter to support the content.
- Amazing Fact! in each chapter contains interesting and useful information related to the concepts taught in that chapter.
- Keywords given in each chapter includes important terms and their meanings.
- NCERT Textbook Questions (Chapter-end Questions) are given in each chapter.
- Practice Questions in each chapter have been presented in an easy-to-understand and concise manner, to reinforce the concepts learnt. These questions consist of different sets of text-based questions framed as per the CBSE guidelines, including
- Objective Type Questions (MCQs, ‘Fill in the Blanks’ Type, ‘True or False’ Type, ‘Match the Columns’ Type)
- Very Short Answer Type Questions
- Short Answer Type Questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Mind Maps help students to visually organise information.