Corals is a set of twenty-one books (three for each class and one per term) for preprimary and classes 1 to 5. The course is based on the guidelines provided in the latest National Curriculum Framework for school education. Each term book for classes 1 and 2 includes four subjects – English, Mathematics, Environmental Studies and General Knowledge. The series aims at reducing the bulk of the school bag. It is a well-planned and carefully organized series keeping in mind the academic needs of young children.
- Child-friendly content, illustrations, exercises and activities
- Level-based and well-graded for effective learning
- Focuses on reinforcing concepts through adequate exercises
- A variety of activities given to maximize learning
- Assessment Sheets given for thorough revision of the content of each subject
- Holistic approach followed throughout the series to enhance learning and reasoning capability
- Teacher’s Resource Book » Detailed Lesson Plans › Answer Keys
- Online Support » Answer Keys › Worksheets
About the Authors:
English: K.E. Sunil completed his M.A. in English and M.Phil. in English Language Teaching from the Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (now English and Foreign Languages University), Hyderabad.
Mathematics: Monicaa Abhijit has teaching experience of over 22 years. She is currently teaching in St. Thomas School, Mandir Marg, New Delhi.
Science: Neha Sharma is a gold medalist in M.Tech. from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. She did her M.Sc. in Physics from University of Delhi and has worked as an Assistant Professor in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida for more than seven years. Presently she is working as PGT Physics in Venkateshwar Global School, Rohini.
Anjali Sharma is a teacher at the Army Public School, Delhi Cantt.. She has several years of experience in teaching.
Social Studies: Sangeeta Gupta is an educational books editor and resource person based in New Delhi. She has taught for several years at Raghubir Singh Junior Modern School and Starex International School, both in Delhi.