Viva Dot Com is a series of 10 books for classes 1 to 10. The series is based on the guidelines introduced by CBSE as well as the syllabi of other major boards of education.
What makes Viva Dot Com special?
- A wide range of exercises
- Questions based on thinking skills in Brain Teaser and Apply Your Knowledge
- Additional facts and information in Know More
- A section on Netiquettes and Computer Etiquette included
- A variety of interesting activities in Projects and Activities
- Discussions on various concepts taught in Let's Discuss
- Sample lab activities with solutions in Do and Learn
- Practical tasks to apply ICT (Information and Communication Technology) skills on other subjects in In the Lab
- Let's Review to assess the students' understanding of the concept
- Questions based on values and life skills in Values and Life Skills
- Technopedia containing the glossary of all important terms
- Practice questions based on the pattern of National Cyber Olympiad and International Informatics Olympiad in Olympiad Practice Sheet
- Insert Sheets with information on various computer-related topics
About the Author:
Prof. Ashok Arora is a renowned author with over 25 years of experience in teaching, writing and software development. He is a visiting faculty to various Indian universities and management institutes including IMT (Institute of Management Technology), AIMA (All India Management Association), MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University) and SMU (Sikkim Manipal University). He has authored more than 50 books for universities and schools on the topics including MIS, Unix and C, Computer Fundamentals and Encyclopaedia of IT.
Sarika Verma has an MCA degree and over 5 years experience in computing and web development. She has taught computer science at Cambridge School, Greater Noida, and is a software engineer.
About the Series Editor:
Shalini Bhatnagar has an MCA degree and over 17 years experience in teaching in a reputed school in New Delhi. For the last 8 years, she has been an examiner for evaluation of theory and practical examinations for class 12.