Environmental Studies is a carefully graded set of five books. It strictly follows the NCF guidelines and the NCERT syllabus. Lucid explanations accompanied by varied and colourful illustrations facilitate learning through visual stimulation. The books aim to gently train children to see the harmony between society and environment. All efforts have been made to expose the children to the physical world and its natural and man-made components. The larger goal of the series is to sensitize children to their social environment and their responsibilities towards it.
Some Salient Features:
- Bright, colourful and child-friendly illustrations
- Answer Orally for quick recapitulation
- Ample questions given to develop thinking skills
- Values and life skills based discussion in Grandma asks… to inculcate values and enhance interpersonal skills
- Factoids in Fact Ant to increase general knowledge
- Nuggets of wisdom in Grandma says… to make children aware and responsible
- A variety of questions in the exercises for assessment
- Plenty of knowledge-testing projects and activities given in Activity Time
- Sample test paper as Let’s Revise after every unit
- More practice questions given at the end of each book
Teacher’s Resource Pack
- Flip book
- Test generator
- Animated lessons with activities
About the Author:
Zainab H. Razavi is an educational books editor and a resource person based in New Delhi. She did her M.A.in History from Delhi University, where she is currently a research scholar.
Neha Sharma is a gold medalist in M.Tech. from Guru Gobind Singh lndraprastha University. She did her M.Sc. in Physics from University of Delhi and has worked as an Assistant Professor in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida for more than seven years. Presently she is working as PGT Physics in Venkateshwar Global School, Rohini.