Maths Lab Activity is a series of 8 books for classes 1 to 8. Each book in the series is organized in a logical sequence to help students to learn gradually and comfortably. The content is selected keeping in mind the latest guidelines framed by the CBSE.
Features of the book:
- Group Projects
- Classroom Activity
- Activity Help Sheets
- Number Game
Features of the series:
- Concepts explained through simple and interesting activities
- Each activity enriched with appropriate diagrams and illustrations
- Simple and easily comprehendible language
- Step-by-step presentation of procedure
- Activities included to self-evaluate the understanding of the concept
- A variety of questions to help evaluate application and analytical skills
- A variety of HOTS questions included to develop logical thinking and reasoning
- Viva Voce section given with each activity to help gain confidence to answer the questions orally
- Activity Help Sheets given at the end of each book as a support material to do the activities given in the exercise section
About the Author:
Akanksha Dudpuri (M.Tech.) is an educational books editor and a resource person based in New Delhi.
About the Series Editor:
Monicaa Abhijit has a teaching experience of over 24 years. She is currently teaching in St. Thomas School, Mandir Marg, New Delhi.