Viva Young Learners is a complete package to meet the needs of preschoolers preparing to go to a primary school. The colourfully illustrated activity-based books aim at teaching various skills and concepts in a well-graded and thematic manner. Each book has a number of activities and practice tasks to develop age-appropriate skills.
Special features of the series:
- Systematically graded lessons
- Simple and easy-to-understand instructions
- Colourful and child-friendly illustrations
- Plenty of writing practice and activities
- Ample sticker activities to enhance one-to-one correspondence
- Lots of activities and games to strengthen concepts
- Perfect blend between previous knowledge and new information
- Plenty of opportunities for the learner to inquire and evaluate
- FLASH CARDS:
There are separate flash cards also available for each subject with plenty of games and activities for introduction of concepts. They are made with an aim to make learning fun-filled and more permanent.
About the Author:
Roma Jain, a psychology graduate from Delhi University, is a consultant with Ryan International School (Rohini), Heritage Play Centre and Blessing Pre-nursery School. She is also a resource person and has conducted many workshops in various schools in Delhi.