Start Up Science Lab Manuals for classes 6 to 8 aim at providing a hands-on learning experience to students to explore fundamentals of science. The books are designed to sharpen scientific skills like experimentation, observation, interpretation, conclusion, etc.
- Based on the latest NCERT syllabus
- Precautions to be taken in a laboratory included in the section Laboratory Ethics
- Systematic presentation of experiments
- Neat and labelled diagrams to aid procedure, wherever necessary
- Viva Voce and Multiple Choice Questions at the end of each experiment for self evaluation
- A variety of projects and activities given in a separate section
- Recorded experiments can be viewed on www.vivadigital.in.
About the Author:
S.P. Verma, M.Sc., M.Ed., PGCPM, is a former Principal of KVS and has devoted more than 27 years in the field of education. He is presently working as an Educational Consultant and Teacher Trainer. He has conducted more than 40 training programmes and workshops and has published many books on environmental education and career planning. His book entitled ‘Career Options’ has been published in 12 editions in 4 languages.