Corals for pre-primary is a set of six books (three for each class and one per term). The course is based on the guidelines provided in the latest National Curriculum Framework for school education. Each term book includes three subjects – English, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. The series aims at reducing the bulk of the school bag. It is a well-planned and carefully organized series keeping in mind the academic needs of young children.
- Child-friendly content, illustrations, exercises and activities
- Level-based and well-graded for effective learning
- Focuses on reinforcing concepts through adequate exercises
- A variety of activities given to maximize learning
- Holistic approach followed throughout the series to enhance learning and reasoning capability
- Online Worksheets: Practice worksheets are provided online for all subjects for additional practice.
- Teacher’s Manual: A detailed teacher’s manual is available for teachers to facilitate teaching. It also includes a teacher’s CD with animated concepts, rhymes and other resources.
Author and Consultant Editor
Roma Jain, a psychology graduate from Delhi University, is a consultant with Ryan International School (Rohini), Heritage Play Centre and Blessing Pre-nursery School. She is also a resource person and has conducted many workshops in various schools.
Sarada Damaraju, a trainer, administrator and a teacher has pursued M.Com, DECE and B.Ed. She has an enriching experience of over 11 years in teaching across classes. Teaching pre-primary classes is her passion and key thrust area.